LeeW

Oct 1, 2015
London
Hi,

I've just run an update on my T-8 and the media button is now set to DBMC as the default. I have run the Wookie wizard and I have the retro skin (I don't like the others so I want to keep this one), however some of the icons aren't coming up. The name of the icon still appears underneath but the actual icon isn't there.

I've tried re-installing Wookie and it still does the same thing. I have also tried manually adding the icons in the skin settings but when I switched the box off and then back on it went back to how it was and the add ons that I added have disappeared.

I tried using Kodi in the app screen but I keeps throwing me out almost instantly.

Is this a common problem and is there any way to fix this?

Thanks

Lee

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, Yes i think it is a common problem with the new retro skin, other people have been having the same problem as you mentioned.
you still have all the add-ons in your video add-ons it's just some shortcuts missing.

As for your kodi app try going into your settings > other > more settings > apps > find kodi and click force stop and then clear cache, to see if that fixes it.

Last edited:

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, Just tried it with DBMC and all the shortcuts are there now, so if you clear DBMC data and run the wookie again hopefully the shortcuts should be there for you.

LeeW

Oct 1, 2015
London
Thanks everyone, had to do a factory reset in the end as clearing the data and re-installing wookie still produced the same problem. All up and running now though.

Thanks again

Lee