sean99

Aug 7, 2014
does anyone know how I can disable this banner when opening the forum on iphone? Doing my head in with the screen jumping up n downo_O

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
OK, it should be turned off for the forum now @sean99 . Can you let us know if the popup still shows please? Might be worth a restart or clearing the browser's cache. You may have guessed I don't know much about iOS devices. Control+F5 would be my advice on a PC, not sure how to do a hard refresh on an iPhone!

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
It's still there as have tried refreshing browser but it was then asking for my email to sign back in. Have always put a my user and pass in on different devices to log on in the past, it's not recognising my password using and the reset with an email goes back to logon even copy n pasting in browser. Have restored phone from a backup to get site working again and will just have to put up with it, cheers anyway Chris.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If you recollect there was a similar issue with the apple ipad regarding another pop up. It took several tries for the guys to track down the code and finally fix it.
These pop ups on both android and ios can be very annoying, e.g. the twitter/facebook tags etc obscuring text and clickable links.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Definately can be very annoying, db forum content hard to see with all the pop ups going on

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    330.6 KB · Views: 101