1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Death Rally Pocket go V1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dgmonte, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Dgmonte

Dgmonte New Member

Hi, i am trying to add one more game on Pocket go, its Death Rally 1996, i am still searching and looking for options to add it and see if it works , if someone have an idea how to add, or already did with this game pls send here.

Update 01: So i downloaded the DOS game here: bestoldgames.net/death-rally

So then i copied the folder to the same folder in roms "main:/roms/PC/DOS" tried to run it on DOSBox emulator that is on my Custome Firmware, and it didn´t run, it stoped on the message "Loading music d effects, please wait..." well the emulator didn´t stoped working, keyboard was still operating and i didn´t wait a lot of time to see if it would run, but i think it would not. Testing doing the same on the pc it runs instantly, probably because of processor power etc... so i will try to do the same on the Pocket go V2, when i buy one to see if it works, will still try to work on it on the pocket go v1, it would be awsome if it works, maybe i will try to add it like Doom or Quake 1 and 2 that they are installed direct on it. Will keep this update when i do more tests.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020