Kwalaz

Nov 1, 2016
Hi everyone I bought an imxq pro gamers bundle with the new vip plus remote and a game controller and paid 24 hour tracked delivery but these guys gave me a non working track number and did not recieve my item and they are not responding to my emails I have to keep calling them myself. Has anyone in the UK used the 24 hour delivery and actually recieved it in 24 hour and a working track number. ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 200

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Which "guys" are you talking about? Droidbox or Royal Mail?
If the former, have you tried the online chat facility accessed from the main droidbox page? Have your purchase details handy so they can help you.

Kwalaz

Nov 1, 2016
Which "guys" are you talking about? Droidbox or Royal Mail?
If the former, have you tried the online chat facility accessed from the main droidbox page? Have your purchase details handy so they can help you.
The guys I was referring to was Droidbox team sorry for Not clarifying that properly, but anyways I just learnt I've been scammed by droidbox my tracking number was not working because they hadn't shipped anything whatsoever, after attempts of trying to get in touch with them and making excuses About why my tracking number was not working David finally said the imxqpro I bought was not in stock and they are waiting for more shipments to arrive To their warehouse I do not know from where and I didnt want to know anyway. So I asked them how can you give me a tracking number when you have not shipped anything I started recording this conversation as it felt suspicious. Instead of waiting do not know how long I said I needed my full refund so I'm patiently waiting for the cancellation email.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I do not work for droidbox but usually the service is very good. I am sure it is a genuine mistake not a scam. Someone in their office will be getting a shouting at.​

Kwalaz

Nov 1, 2016
I do not work for droidbox but usually the service is very good. I am sure it is a genuine mistake not a scam. Someone in their office will be getting a shouting at.​
I understand that it might be a genuine mistake and I have seen quite a few good reviews about them too hence why I decided to try their products. But as a new customer and have these problems already will pretty much put me off. Support team replies to me that it was their mistake that the imxqpro that I ordered was the new version of cause I knew that that's why I ordered it in the first place. But it was supposed to be ok backprder rather than order as they where waiting for stock, customs problem they said. But my quastion and why I'm frustrated is that I go to work I did not choose the regular shipment method as I won't be sure when my delivery will be on so I paid extra for next day and tracked and missed work for this. And then to be told that they did not ship anything but yet they sent me an email with a legit tracking number for Royal Mail that does not work. Come on, that's gotta be a scam if they had told me the day before. The day they sent me an email that I had to wait a few days I wouldn't have mind I would have gone to work the next day.