Neil Allison

Oct 27, 2014
I have a T8s plus which has worked ok, but recently when I try and install new add-ons, I get dependencies not met error especially on the Titan add-on, lws streams, pulse music v2, movie 25 etc. I would be grateful ig anyone knew how to fix this.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
What biuld of kodi are you on, most need 15.2 and even 16.0. So if yours is below this then you need to upgrade.
If you are on this might have to look at clearing data and starting again.

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
I have a T8s plus which has worked ok, but recently when I try and install new add-ons, I get dependencies not met error especially on the Titan add-on, lws streams, pulse music v2, movie 25 etc. I would be grateful ig anyone knew how to fix this.
From home screen go into settings(two cogs)>More settings>Apps>Kodi.
After clicking on Kodi click on Force stop and then clear data.
After that follow the below video to install AndysBuild7 on Kodi:

Neil Allison

Oct 27, 2014
Thank you for the replies, what I do not understand is that some add-ons install and some don't. I have done my own build so I do not want to use another.

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Thank you for the replies, what I do not understand is that some add-ons install and some don't. I have done my own build so I do not want to use another.
You can install missing Add-ons manually on Kodi by following there installation procedure.