Mitch

Nov 30, 2014
Hi,
For the past month my device (Droidbox X7 Ultimate) has been turning off after a few seconds of turning it on. I have tried doing a master reset but that hasn't helped. I am using the original power cable. Is there anything else I can try or does it need returning?

Many thanks.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi,
For the past month my device (Droidbox X7 Ultimate) has been turning off after a few seconds of turning it on. I have tried doing a master reset but that hasn't helped. I am using the original power cable. Is there anything else I can try or does it need returning?

Many thanks.

Hi

Something that would be really great to check and if you can reply back to us with details:

1-Can you please check light indicators:
-RED LIGHT-power is ON but box is OFF
-BLUE LIGHT-box is ON

2-Are you using original power supply that came with the box?Can you please check power cord/jack that you are using?

3-Sometimes TV can cause the problems in displaying image,so if you could check hdmi source settings in TV that you used to assign to port that you are using for the box ?

When you check these above can you please write us back with replies!

Regards

Mitch

Nov 30, 2014
Hi

Something that would be really great to check and if you can reply back to us with details:

1-Can you please check light indicators:
-RED LIGHT-power is ON but box is OFF
-BLUE LIGHT-box is ON

2-Are you using original power supply that came with the box?Can you please check power cord/jack that you are using?

3-Sometimes TV can cause the problems in displaying image,so if you could check hdmi source settings in TV that you used to assign to port that you are using for the box ?

When you check these above can you please write us back with replies!

Regards

1. There is no red light. When I press the 'on' button on the box, the blue light comes on for a few seconds but then goes off about 5 seconds later.

2. I am using the original power supply.

3. The TV is working. The Droidbox does not work in any other hdmi port and other devices work in all the hdmi ports.

Regards.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
1. There is no red light. When I press the 'on' button on the box, the blue light comes on for a few seconds but then goes off about 5 seconds later.

2. I am using the original power supply.

3. The TV is working. The Droidbox does not work in any other hdmi port and other devices work in all the hdmi ports.

Regards.
Ok

Please email us on [email protected] and we will continue on email from there!

Regards