ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
i have recently signed up to dexter tv pro but not used it much as i find its not up to scratch . for 3.00 a month id have a look. i have checked my bank account today and see the second monthly amounts been taken . when i signed up im sure they were to invoice customers and on authorization of the invoice the funds would be taken. this has me slightly concerned now and im wanting to cancel all accounts ASAP. can anyone advise . doesnt help ive forgotten account details ooops. thanks in advance.

Regards.

FloridaPhilly

Mar 11, 2017
I noticed that your question was posted one year ago today when I joined this forum.
I haven't been able to find ANY recent (2017) questions or any replies/comments, etc., ANYWHERE, that would indicate Dexter IPTV still exists.
I have downloaded and installed the Dexter and have signed up at G1 for payment. But before I give them any money, I want to make sure Dexter is still active.
Can anyone here tell me what's going on with Dexter Pro?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
I've not found any recent references to it either. Maybe start a new thread with something like "Dexter - anyone use this recently" as a title, you may find more forum members pop in to check the message then.