EricB

Mar 12, 2015
I would like to try Dexter TV Pro. I checked their forum, but I don't get it how to sign up and to pay (I am from Belgium and has no Stripe or Payza). Anyone who has experience with this matter ? If somewhere I could find an explaining vid regarding this matter, this would certainly help.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
has some info in the description towards the top, might be worth trawling through. Payments seem to be a "donation" that you then need to prove was you.

Please note this is just from a quick google search, and definitely should NOT be inferred as any kind of official DroidBOX recommendation.
Make sure you have permission from the copyright holder before watching anything.

Reactions: David Savage

EricB

Mar 12, 2015
has some info in the description towards the top, might be worth trawling through. Payments seem to be a "donation" that you then need to prove was you.

Please note this is just from a quick google search, and definitely should NOT be inferred as any kind of official DroidBOX recommendation.
Make sure you have permission from the copyright holder before watching anything.

Tnx. Meanwhile there is a video on youtube how to pay for Dexter Tv and walkthrough.

Reactions: David Savage