ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Not currently working my end is this down or gone. I heard he and metal kettle had words. ??

robit

Jun 6, 2015
Hi Ian, I got mine working this afternoon. It wouldn't let me sign in the usual place (when you click on dexter icon) or to create another account. Had to use the menu button then find Configure, click default then put my login and password in and click ok. Went back to Dexter, clicked on it and I was in. Not tested how much of it was working but most was there.

Regards,

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Its currently returning an error "we failed to reach a server" which is self explanatory.

robit

Jun 6, 2015
After my success yesterday, today, I can't even sign in however I try.

Regards

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Just re signed in with my original account details ok. I read somewhere that donors get priority and there are limited free slots for us cheapos. Maybe that was the problem or servers were genuinly down.

robit

Jun 6, 2015
Will try again tomorrow, thanks for the heads up. Soon be bed time for this old man :).

Regards,

thegazsheard

Dec 7, 2015
Does seem to be something going on with the addon. It wouldn't let me log in with my details on either screen. Saying user not recognised. It did let me make another free account, with the same details as before. Some buffer troubles but working so far...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark1

Nov 14, 2014
Apparently £3 a month for now.....having a few issues with log ins etc. And apparently he upset RoboCop....last night some pro users were moaning it was CR*p because too many users were on it.lol.....the free side still works but very hit and miss....there are a few more reliable add ons out there in decent quality....I think dexter are rushing things and they are struggling to cope with demand......I personally can't understand the infatuation people have with dexter......hope this helps.

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Apparently £3 a month for now.....having a few issues with log ins etc. And apparently he upset RoboCop....last night some pro users were moaning it was CR*p because too many users were on it.lol.....the free side still works but very hit and miss....there are a few more reliable add ons out there in decent quality....I think dexter are rushing things and they are struggling to cope with demand......I personally can't understand the infatuation people have with dexter......hope this helps.
Yeh i heard the same. Accused of stealing streams. Not to sure myself.

Reactions: mark1

mark1

Nov 14, 2014
Another one is genesis.....the developer is letting it rot...so in about a month will be unusable....he is now on with a new smaller add on and by all accounts one that pays.....admittedly I used to rely quite a bit on genesis but over the last week or so I've discovered some add ons that more than make up for the loss of genesis.

mark1

Nov 14, 2014
Ian.....obviously salts(in settings change it to auto view)tee vee is a very good little add-on for TV shows(again. Auto view)istream isn't bad ATM either...and obviously phoenix as ever ;)

Reactions: ian maddox

bearsden

Feb 29, 2016
I thought I was doing something wrong, and worked on it for like 3 days straight thought my head was going to pop. now that I know its not just me I feel better . that means some where out there some one is working on it , making it better, now if I can just get dexter tv pro set up to use tv guides addons working . its free so we cant say to much about it , its not like we all don't have nothing to watch on here , so thanks for all the work they do just so we can have things like this ,:cool: