britott

Mar 8, 2016
Hi all, can anyone at droidbox or anyone else explain why when I go to sounds then digital sounds and do auto detection it shows having a spdif connection when I have it connected as a hdmi, been having problems getting passthrough to work on dbmc and wasn't sure if this was the issue.
Thanks for any advice [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900F using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

britott

Mar 8, 2016
Did that already but it made no difference to trying to get dts to work and wasn't sure if it was a connection problem due to the t8 not recognising a hdmi is plugged in.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Did you have a look at the 'How to link' I left in another thread on surround sound.

If you have no luck I'll test it myself on my T8-S plus box. Can you tell which stream you are using so I can replicate it.
Won't be able to test it till latter, but at leased you will know.

Can you also try going to Phoenix and more power, then 2015/16 HD movies and pick Batman killing joke... this has a DTS-HD sound track and is working fine.

Good luck

britott

Mar 8, 2016
I use morepower all the time with a real debrid account, I did follow the link you provided last night but didn't make any difference unfortunately.
I have tried numerous different shows but recently just try westworld tv show on the most recent episode.
Thanks for giving it a go bud really do appreciate it and I haven't ruled out yet that its something to do with my sony surround sound.
Regards, Chris.