Wolfie

May 29, 2015
Hi folks not posted for 2 months so obviously got this business sussed - until now. Basically sometimes I need to use the droidbox to watch programs recorded on my VU Solo box in another room, so I installed a client to do this, anyway it works like a dream except sometimes, when trying to watch back recordings recorded on the other box, I press play, the picture flashes up for a split second and then the screen goes grey (not black) and I have perfect audio but no picture. This happens an awful lot. To get the picture back, I usually have to shut down Droidbox and reboot it. I've tried changing the inout and going back again, but I've run out of ideas now.
I hope I've explained this properly, recording is playing but was unable to stick on the actual video and I can only get the audio. Thank you.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi folks not posted for 2 months so obviously got this business sussed - until now. Basically sometimes I need to use the droidbox to watch programs recorded on my VU Solo box in another room, so I installed a client to do this, anyway it works like a dream except sometimes, when trying to watch back recordings recorded on the other box, I press play, the picture flashes up for a split second and then the screen goes grey (not black) and I have perfect audio but no picture. This happens an awful lot. To get the picture back, I usually have to shut down Droidbox and reboot it. I've tried changing the inout and going back again, but I've run out of ideas now.
I hope I've explained this properly, recording is playing but was unable to stick on the actual video and I can only get the audio. Thank you.
Can you please make sure that resolution on the box is set up to 1080p and try and see if bug comes up again?