Neil Allison

Oct 27, 2014
Dear Droidbox users, I have a T8-s from droidbox when I tried to download a plugin from my pc I just went into windows network(smb) and it connected to my pc giving me options. But since I upgraded my computer to Windows 10, I am not getting those options anymore, just a blank screen when I press Users, do I need to change some settings on my T8-s or my pc.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Dear Droidbox users, I have a T8-s from droidbox when I tried to download a plugin from my pc I just went into windows network(smb) and it connected to my pc giving me options. But since I upgraded my computer to Windows 10, I am not getting those options anymore, just a blank screen when I press Users, do I need to change some settings on my T8-s or my pc.
Hi

If you want to transfer files from your PC to your BOX and reverse,you can either use bluetooth,or USB flash drive/SD card/external HDD/SSD etc to transfer files.

Also there are web methods presence(like having 2 emails,one for PC another one for the box,and simply uploading and sending files from one email to another and downloading them to the specific device),or some mutual cloud storage.

If you need more help feel free to ask!

Regards