Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Hi all,
Hope someone can help me on this. I have the paths set up correctly (upnp) and all pointing to the right folder on my NAS.
I get confirmation that download is 100% complete but when I try to find it - I can't, its not there.
Can anyone help me as its driving me mad?
Thanks in advance of any help at all.
Dave

urie

Dec 27, 2017
you need to make sure you shut down kodi before trying to to view downloaded files.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Thanks for that - I appreciate it. I did shut down kodi and still no luck. I eventually ended up re-formatting my NAS drive and thats sorted the whole problem.
Regards
Dave

urie

Dec 27, 2017
No problem but to be honest now, i used to use certain kodi addons to download setting up file paths to movies, tv.
Now if I want to download a movie or anything else I just start to watch via kodi using real debrid links if possible about £16 for six months check out the quality then go to real debrid downloads web page and download from their server at high speed :)

Last edited:

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Ah I see. Ive always had a RD account and love the links. But Ive never used the site for downloading. If you can advise me than I would appreciate your advice. Ive always used Torrent sites behind a VPN but its slow. If this is a better way, I would like to give it a go.
Dave

urie

Dec 27, 2017
Ok will try to advise as long as its ok with forum rules. Set up your kodi addons with your RD account just say Placenta for example, select you movie i,e one wi RD link let it play for short time to check quality then go to https://real-debrid.com/downloads you will see debrid download links to movies you have just tried to watch with also original link as well.

There is also a https://real-debrid.com/downloader web page where you can past links from various sources and if they are one of there hosters it will convert links to real debrid ones personally I use Jdownloader 2 mostly for that you can enter your real debrid account details into that :) there is also Firefox addon from real debrid it can also convert links.

Personally don't use torrent any more for downloading such files ( file sharing is the killer)

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Thats excellent - Thank you. I do agree with you about torrent file sharing. But this looks great.
Ill get onto it and see if I can get that old horror film I have been wanting to download but could never see it after it finished.
Thank you
Dave

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Hi,
Thank you for the link. Its so helpful along with the other advice. I think this is the way to go from now on.
Cheers
Dave