Herman

Jul 16, 2018
Hi,

I write to you as i need help after flashing the Box with https://droidboxforums.com/threads/libreelec-8-2-5-kodi-17-6-final-t8-se.13290/

The Flash went smoothly and no errors where shown during the process.

After the Flash I’ve rebootet the box. The Box stays now in a bootloop. The Display says „booting“. Waiting for a decent amount of time doesn’t help. Getting back into Recovery Mode by turning the Device off and on again while holding the Reset button does not bring me to the recovery menu.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hermann

Herman

Jul 16, 2018
What was somehow funny, i bought this Box and it came with a Zoomtak Homescreen/ Bootlogo. I could not even use Dualboot since there was no Option.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Can you check your sales invoice carefully Hermann? The reason I ask is you've quoted the name "DROIBOX" in your thread header.
They are not DROIDBOX. So there is a possibility you've loaded an incorrect and incompatible firmware for your machine.
Another suspicion is the boot up screen you refer to.
Maybe post a picture of your box here?
Double check and confirm any DROIDBOX branding.

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
We received your email and could not find any order with the details you provided. I have emailed back with a request for further information to see if we can find the order if it is ours.

Herman

Jul 16, 2018
Hi again and Thank you for the replies.

@Nigelar Sorry that was a Typo. It is a DroiDbox.
@Dave C I just arrived home from work and will send you the pictures of the Box as requested by mail.

I could resolve the Issue by using another TV. The Box did not show any Picture on my Monitor after flashing. I could not even use the USB Burning tool, because I didn't complete the initial Setup after Reset to Factory Defaults.
After I've connected the Box to my TV I could see that the Box was booting normaly. My Bad... :(
Firmware Flash with latest T8-SE and Libre Elec went like a breeze. Now everything is working and I'm happy :)

Reactions: Nigelar

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
Thanks for the update. It was a T8 SE device and I am assuming that it might have not been flashed with our firmware at the factory. If you have any further issues please let me know.