trevp30

Mar 15, 2015
Hi i bought an mx6 android box back in april 2014 from amazon and have had no problems with it till yesterday when it froze on me and would not do anything for me.
this morning i plugged the box in again hoping it would now be ok and it was the same, i pushed the reset button and it went through the setup again but a lot of the stuff was missing so i went to download stuff again but nothing would download all failed that i tried, i then followed the factory reset video on here and now it will not respond or do anything i try.
can anybody please help me
Thank you

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Did we speak earlier today on live chat? This sounds familiar. If not, please start a chat tomorrow (see my sig, scroll to bottom of page once clicked) and we'll try to get this all sorted.

Reactions: trevp30

trevp30

Mar 15, 2015
yes we spoke on live chat i have sent an email last night with the amazon order number and my postcode from the time of purchase.

i got the box to show the reboot screen again with the android character lying on his back with a red exclamation mark, all the options from the video are there but nothing happens, i also tried tried using a usb stick and i am still stuck on the same screen

thank you for your help

trev