1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DroidBOX® are happy to announce an OTA updates for iMXQpro model!

Discussion in 'iMXQpro' started by ChrisM, Aug 31, 2016.

1. ChrisM

ChrisM Administrator Staff Member

To discover more about the changes these firmware updates bring (including the latest DBMC), and how to grab it, please check http://goo.gl/R90LMv

dbx_media_cenre_logo_dark[1].png
    main_21-300x236[1].png DroidBOXOTA-150x150[1].png
    OTAsupersu[1].png

2. satrionix77

satrionix77 New Member

3. ChrisM

For the Q8-S? No, I doubt it, as that is just Android, rather than Android/OpenELEC dual boot. Rockchip based, not sure if OpenELEC/LibreELEC has much going on for that type of device.

T8-S perhaps? If so, it is something we'd like, keep an eye here and the main blog (not the How To section) for news regarding this.

4. Thomas Foy

Thomas Foy New Member

Newbie here! Downloaded and installed latest update, now the levels/dials are missing from the right hand side of the home screen. Any ideas why/fix?

5. David Savage

David Savage Moderator

Yes they have gone now, even on the T8-S plus too. Not sure they are coming back either, but must have been using unnecessary memory on the boxes.

6. Thomas Foy

Thomas Foy New Member

Thank you David.

Sent from my SM-T580 using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

7. Sbrockets

Sbrockets New Member

I'm way too new at this I have the mxq pro but I can't find where to get the update

8. David Savage

David Savage Moderator

If you go into apps (6 dots main menu)) and look for the OTA updater and it should be there. If you go in and it says theres none, then you must be up to date.

Regards

9. ChrisM