Minkbomb

Sep 5, 2015
I am about to give my T8S box to someone else but I cant get rid of my details from Droidbox Control Center .... I have cleared cache , data and even tried to uninstall but every time I open the app up my email address and order id are still there . How do I remove my personel details before I move this box on. It wont let me uninstall the app.

Fritz-69

May 28, 2016
Try a factory reset, then update the apps via DroidBOX Market Place.

This should clean the device for you.

Sent From Experia X Mobile Phone

Minkbomb

Sep 5, 2015
Try a factory reset, then update the apps via DroidBOX Market Place.

This should clean the device for you.

I was hoping to avoid a full factory reset but looks like that's the way I'll have to go .

Thanks

Minkbomb

Sep 5, 2015
Well I did a full factory reset but my email address and order number are still present when I open Droidbox Control Center .... so what do I do now or how can I erase my details of this box ?

Fritz-69

May 28, 2016
On the DroidBOX main web site, you can start a live conversation with one of there help team. They are pretty good at sorting out issues for you. I would try tomorrow during office hrs.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Please drop request in an email to [email protected]
Don't post it up here, but include in the e-mail, please, order ID, both interesting numbers from the bottom of the case (if present, MAC and Serial number I think, away from desk at the moment). If I'm right, the data isn't being read from your device each time, but an external server, so (unless an updated Control Centre from the playstore allowed re-registering with new details after the (updated already) app's data is cleared), checking if a server can be accessed and updated may be the next step.