Dave3

Sep 18, 2016
I recently purchased a Droidbox Go. I am having an issue selecting videos on both hulu & netflix. When I open these apps I am not able to click the remote through the selections and choose a video. It only highlights section titles. My assumption is that the Android kitkat version is designed for phones with touch interfaces and on the Droidbox Go I am using a remote. I also have an Amazon firestick where the remote works great. I tried downloading that version of Hulu and Netflix onto the Droidbox but it still appears as if it is expecting a touchscreen. When I plug in a mouse I am able to use the winter and scroll wheel to select videos.

Is there an app setting or a specific version of the software I need to use in order for it to work well with the remote?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
The remote on the Go, does it have a cursor key (arrow key) so you can use a mouse function.
Does this device have droidbox share on it. If so you can use a phone or tablet to move around.
If this doesn't work you could buy a air mouse remote from droidbox, they work well