MJK

Sep 19, 2017
Hi

Received my droidbox go v3 today and have stumbled across a few issues , hoping that someone can help me

1) Focus blur in top left or bottom right of the display - While trying to adjust the focus i get a focus blur either on top left or bottom right hand side , if i try to adjust the focus to get the sharpness on top left the bottom roght goes off and vice versa.

2) Built in Netflix App not working - after signing in and selecting a content its says unable to fetch content , i don't have this issue on any of my other devices in the house Android or on other platforms

3) OTA updates not working - says "unable to fetch rom id xxxxx"

4 ) Battery backup - When i received the unit it had no charge on arrival , is it normal ?, also the charge seems to be depleting fast even at 50% brightness without any streaming, what is the average battery backup i should expect from this unit ?

Regards
MJK

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi

Received my droidbox go v3 today and have stumbled across a few issues , hoping that someone can help me

1) Focus blur in top left or bottom right of the display - While trying to adjust the focus i get a focus blur either on top left or bottom right hand side , if i try to adjust the focus to get the sharpness on top left the bottom roght goes off and vice versa.

2) Built in Netflix App not working - after signing in and selecting a content its says unable to fetch content , i don't have this issue on any of my other devices in the house Android or on other platforms

3) OTA updates not working - says "unable to fetch rom id xxxxx"

4 ) Battery backup - When i received the unit it had no charge on arrival , is it normal ?, also the charge seems to be depleting fast even at 50% brightness without any streaming, what is the average battery backup i should expect from this unit ?

Regards
MJK
Hi

2) Version of netflix that works which you can download 4.8.7 build 9783.Also newer version that works available from our DroidBOX market should work without any problem.

3)"unable to fetch rom id xxxxx" means that box is already up to date.

4)Can you download some of the android battery optimizer /saver apps and see if there are any changes?

Regards