Tommie Kelly

Sep 20, 2016
So, this worked perfectly out of the box for me on Friday (that's when it arrived) and over the weekend. However last night it was totally unresponsive. All the lights worked as normal, but it just didn't seem to be connecting to the droidbox. I plugged it into my PC and it worked perfectly fine. So I bit the bullet and factory reset the box and it began to work again. I set it all back up again this morning and everything worked fine.

However, when I switched the box on again this evening, the keyboard wouldn't work again. (Checked it on PC again and it worked fine).

There is a direct line of sight to the box and the only things I have done to the box is install a Kodi build and a few apps, no other settings were touched.

Any ideas?

lordtoran

Aug 26, 2016
Bochum, NRW, Germany
Those wireless keyboards behave very differently for me depending on the device too, and whether I plug the dongle into the external (powered) USB hub or directly into the device. You could try another USB port, and also some report success with getting the receiver further into the line of sight via a short USB extension.

Reactions: Tommie Kelly