Burt62

Aug 10, 2017
When I click onto droidbox market the screen is blank and I should be seeing apps?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
When you say "watch things" i guess you are referring to unofficial (possibly illegal) apps rather than the apps which are available legally on the google play store.
If you know what you are looking for then maybe check out websites like seo michael and troypoint which have some guides on sideloading apps and installing kodi addons. If you are contemplating using these i would certainly consider using a VPN so your ip address cannot be traced.

Burt62

Aug 10, 2017
When you say "watch things" i guess you are referring to unofficial (possibly illegal) apps rather than the apps which are available legally on the google play store.
If you know what you are looking for then maybe check out websites like seo michael and troypoint which have some guides on sideloading apps and installing kodi addons. If you are contemplating using these i would certainly consider using a VPN so your ip address cannot be traced.
Thank you for responding.

I am just looking at finding a few movies to watch and no idea where to look for the.