Shelby

Oct 21, 2015
Hi! Ok silly question guys,does the Droidbox work abroad? I have a son in New Zealand and would love to buy him this but unsure if it works over there. I have one myself and love it btw

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi, these boxes do work aboard a lot of people take them on there hols. Also I know some Americans that own them.
Now if you buy one for your son in New Zealand it might be worth just sending an email to the office using the 'contact us' at the bottom of the page and see what they say. Not sure about the power plug as well, so better to be safe.
They are good boxes, but you do need to work a little doing research on Kodi and how it works to get the best out of the box...

Dave

Shelby

Oct 21, 2015
Thanks Dave,I'd love to send him one over for Christmas but unsure as to wether it would work or not

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
The box will work, just need the right power adapter for it. These boxes are used all over the place. A lot of ex-pats use them with a VPN to watch UK TV, and these boxes are sold in Canada and the US as well. Also one if the droidbox team told me he's used it all over the world..... So must be fine.

Enjoy

richmalta

Nov 3, 2015
Hi, just to say I purchased a box about 2 months ago and it works perfectly ok here in Malta. I agree wth Dave, you need to understand how the system works, I am still finding out different things on it. Great piece of equipment.
Richard

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk