DaveDurie

Dec 20, 2015
Does anybody know if it's possible to download game emulators to play on the T8 using the droidbox play? and how would i go about doing so?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Somebody had a thread on this a few weeks back. Try a search of the forum.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Does anybody know if it's possible to download game emulators to play on the T8 using the droidbox play? and how would i go about doing so?
Hi

Yes it is possible to do the following and there are apps already for that purpose on the google play store.

snes9x-Snes(Famicom) emulator
PPSSPP-PSP emulator

There are many more,works perfect with our gamepad,if you have more questions,feel free to ask!

Regards

Reactions: ChrisM

DaveDurie

Dec 20, 2015
Hi

Yes it is possible to do the following and there are apps already for that purpose on the google play store.

snes9x-Snes(Famicom) emulator
PPSSPP-PSP emulator

There are many more,works perfect with our gamepad,if you have more questions,feel free to ask!

Regards
nice one thanks very much

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
How do i use a wired xbox 360 controller with play market?
Hi

Xbox gamepad itself needs dongle so it can be connected to any usb based PC/box(which is unique to xbox gamepads).

Once that is done and once xbox gamepad is connected to the box,you should be able to navigate through the box interface with the remote(D-PAD-LeftAnalog)and if that works you are good to go.

Message itself for eagle gamepad not being connected will not display if you was never using it in the first place so just plugging gamepad in,opening PlayMarket downloading and playing the game is a way to go.

Now keep in mind that eagle gamepad and xbox360/playstation standard is pre built and most supported,for other gamepads it may work differently and additional configuring may be required !

Regards

Reactions: thegazsheard

thereaper123

Feb 14, 2015
Why anyone would want to game on even the most powerful android based box is beyond me tbh! Streaming boxes are for .... Yeah ....streaming! Gaming consoles are for gaming and gaming PC'S which is what I've built for both my lads are the ultimate and p*ss all over so called next gen consoles lol! Xbox one/ps4 in comparison to our rigs is like a SNES lol Each to their own I guess :)

addisj

Feb 18, 2016
Fine if you have the cash to shell out on an ultimate gaming PC x 2 (!) I use my PS4 for online gaming (much bigger online user base) and its setup in the spare room. My PC is used for downloading. I like emulators on my droidbox so I can play fun games with the missus in the lounge.. plus she can play on her own when I have locked myself away with the PS4 ;)

Reactions: thegazsheard