ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Whats the best add on for episodes and box sets im finding i stream and genisis a bit unreliable at present.

mrorange2015

Jul 22, 2015
Well, i've been using kodi (Former known as XBMC) nearly a month. I've install and configured iVue and IPTV Stalker for Live TV. My problem with Live TV even though channel surfing is exciting, it's also annoying, because I catch a TV Show or a Movie at the beginning, so i've been using a Video Addon called 1Channel.

So far noting all movies and tvshows i've missed, 1Channel has 99% of the content US Content and 95% UK i've saved into 1Channel Favourites.

Installation Info
https://superrepo.org/kodi/addon/plugin.video.1channel/

Follow these directions exactly!! It's displaying better than I can type the instructions.

Have Surfing!!!☺

(Please like Post if you're pleased☺)

Last edited:

mrorange2015

Jul 22, 2015
Whats the best add on for episodes and box sets im finding i stream and genisis a bit unreliable at present.
1Channel. Has all Current Airing US TV shows, and to my preference TV Shows like Married With Children and Tales from the Crypt, except Scream (The MTV TV Series, available on Genesis), and current most of the Current Airing UK TV Shows so far as I input UK TV Shows like Homes under the hammer.

(Please like Post if you're pleased )

1Channel Installation

Last edited:

mrorange2015

Jul 22, 2015
1Channel. Has all Current Airing US TV shows, and to my preference TV Shows like Married With Children and Tales from the Crypt, except Scream (The MTV TV Series, available on Genesis), and current most of the Current Airing UK TV Shows so far as I input UK TV Shows like Homes under the hammer.

1Channel Installation

mrorange2015

Jul 22, 2015

1Channel Installation