ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Will doing this stop links buffering and loosing the stream from time to time my box is also freezing up alot what causes this

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Will doing this stop links buffering and loosing the stream from time to time my box is also freezing up alot what causes this
Hi

Sometimes those problems are server based,but with ethernet connection you can make sure that your box gets full speed and maximum signal which will result in better performance in buffering and browsing on your box.

Regards

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hello,

Sometimes it is the problem with Streaming servers or ISP(internet service providers). You can also check the memory of your box, how much is occupied and how much is left by clicking on Settings from Home screen then click on Other>more setting>Apps.
After clicking on Apps at the bottom of screen you can see how much memory is being used and how much memory is left. If the memory is almost full, then you need to clear data.

Here is how you can clear data and reinstall wizard on your Box:

Borgeluk

Mar 29, 2015
Hiya,

I use ethernet power line adapters, to improve throughput & speed, due to poor wifi signal in some areas at home.

Plugging a cable straight between your router & droidbox always works best however.

Try downloading the speedtest.net app, to test your broadband speed.
Obviously the faster, the better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Borgeluk

Mar 29, 2015
Category 5e patch cable should do it. You'll need to go into the T8 network settings, turn off wifi & enable ethernet also, as this doesn't happen automatically.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: ChrisM