Garnett

Sep 25, 2014
Hi

I have upgraded to talktalk large this week and am getting 75mb on speed test plus 55mb over wifi at my phone.

My IMX6 is connected using ethernet hot plugs. The best speed that I can get using bot talktalk and andriod speed test is 4.5mb. I am on Kodi Beta.

I have never been able to use Wifi. I have today followed the pinned instructions. Lits of the instructions have changed. I have rooted the directory. I search for the data/wifi but it does not fine anything. The only wifi close to it in name does not want to be deleted.

Any suggestions please? I am bedbound for the next week following surgery so would love to get this working!

Thanks

Garnett

Garnett

Sep 25, 2014
Hi = I have tracked down wpa_suplicant.conf but I can't find any way to delete it. I only get open options.

If you want me to skype or facetime you just shout.

Thanks

Garnett

Sep 25, 2014
Just run a modem to box ethernet. 75Mb plugged into my laptop and 4mb into the Driodbox. Something not right!

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
It sounds as though you're having a problem with this part:

please open File Manager HD, go to the Options menu, tick Root Explorer (please grant root access when asked), then tick mount system folders.

from here - http://droidboxforums.com/threads/problems-with-turning-on-wifi.13/

Is it definitely File Manager HD you've opened to find the file?
When you ticked the Root Explorer option, did you manage to click the Grant button in time?

Let us know where your experience differed, and we'll find a way round this.

Garnett

Sep 25, 2014
Hi

I think that there are some changes in the last update. I am in Filemanager HD but no mention of Options so clicked the dots in the top right corner. In there there is settings which I click/ That has root settings advanced user. Which I am ticking. It also has mount system folders which I ticked. Is that corect?

Thanks

Garnett

Sep 25, 2014
Now gone up a level and clicked system. search wifi and get 4 returns one wifi folder containing wpa_supplicnt.conf. I click and hold the OK button and get a pull down details - open - copy - bookmark - share. No delete. What am I doing wrong please?

Thanks