wlewis1976

Jun 14, 2017
I read somewhere today that one of the most well known sites went down and it took several addons with it including Exodus. Though that other forum and website IS down, Exodus took a minute to load, but works fine for me. I also read SALTS was dead, and that's true, I can't get it to find any streams. I thought that someone had brought it back up along with the UKTurks addon in the same repo and server. I'm having problems finding streams in UKTurks movies, though I do find a few.

I hope the guy that was bringing back SALTS comes back if/when that other site comes back online.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
I must admit Exodus is gradually getting better again for me although most TV series are still dead.
I am using Elysium and this is by far way better at the moment and its an answer to my problem.
Hope it continues.

Reactions: ChrisM

wlewis1976

Jun 14, 2017
Check here for the latest news
http://koditips.com/kodi-addons/

An older or "taken down" version of an addon may still return results until such time as links fail because they are not being maintained.

My Exodus is up to date at I JUST updated it 2 days ago, with two new updates. Last night I was watching shows and it wasn't getting less links, it was getting more links as the night went on including getting more 1080p and HD links from gvideo than I had gotten in a long time.

angela

Mar 3, 2015
I read somewhere today that one of the most well known sites went down and it took several addons with it including Exodus. Though that other forum and website IS down, Exodus took a minute to load, but works fine for me. I also read SALTS was dead, and that's true, I can't get it to find any streams. I thought that someone had brought it back up along with the UKTurks addon in the same repo and server. I'm having problems finding streams in UKTurks movies, though I do find a few.

I hope the guy that was bringing back SALTS comes back if/when that other site comes back online.

Hi, SALTS has been taking over by k3l3vra, its in his repository along with the 1channel you can take a look at this to see if it works for you.

http://bestforkodi.com/install-stream-sources-s-l-t-s-kodi-addon-repo/

wlewis1976

Jun 14, 2017
Hi, SALTS has been taking over by k3l3vra, its in his repository along with the 1channel you can take a look at this to see if it works for you.

http://bestforkodi.com/install-stream-sources-s-l-t-s-kodi-addon-repo/

Thanks I have his new repo and did update SALTS fully, but it was not returning any streams yesterday. UKTurks which he also took over was working half way decently yesterday with some links not producing streams and some doing so. It looks like Live sports links are going to be hard to find unless someone steps up soon before the NFL season starts soon. I did find a regular app called Cloud TV that has a ton of live tv including all the Sky Sports and many others.

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
I have had to go to using metalliq I have installed over 5 builds to get the 20 addons that metalliq reads but now my trakt collection is on metalliq and I can search the 20 addons instead of trying every addon known to man!

ok solution until the 3rd parties recover but uk turks even with the new repo doesn't work I have spent half of the day or more taking off sports crap kids crap and useless video and live TV bs and enabling all the stuff each build disabled but it's worth it to have kodi back

wlewis1976

Jun 14, 2017
I have had to go to using metalliq I have installed over 5 builds to get the 20 addons that metalliq reads but now my trakt collection is on metalliq and I can search the 20 addons instead of trying every addon known to man!

ok solution until the 3rd parties recover but uk turks even with the new repo doesn't work I have spent half of the day or more taking off sports crap kids crap and useless video and live TV bs and enabling all the stuff each build disabled but it's worth it to have kodi back

UKTurks works for me. Do you have the new repos for it?

vikash

Jun 30, 2017
kodidownloadapp.net
If Exodus is not working then you can uninstall.

and reinstall, Read this for installation h**ps://kodidownloadapp.net/exodus-kodi-addon/

[edit]
Admin note: link removed once again.
Leave as is please Vikash. DroidBOX Community members can change the ** to tt if they want to visit the site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
I dont really see anything new in the way of information on this link other than the usual kodi addon info that is on just about every site.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I think we can safely ignore Vikash's advice which is to use the tvaddons fusion installer to get your Addons.
Says it all really.

Reactions: vikash

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Unfortunately your link refers to totally out of date installation tools and methods.
Do you need help on how to install exodus?
Why have you re-edited your link after admin removed the http reference?

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
are all the 3rd party acting up again? my libreelec is locking up needing reset, real debrid gets the loading circle then quitting back to the list to much BS to list I remember last time it was stupid 3rd party but it's real debrid to im in the US

Jacques

May 29, 2016
If I click on any film I get the message "Exodus error - check the log for kore information". Can anyone tell me where to find this log and what to do to make the films work again? Many thanks

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
See reply to your duplicate question on the other thread you posted on.