ClaireH1981

Mar 28, 2017
Hi.. I am new to this forum so I might get things wrong but my Exodus isn't working despite trying everything. I have the most up to date version of Kodi and Exodus. I have also made sure there is a folder plugin.video.exodus in the file manager. I have tried lots of things and still no streams available. Its driving me mad. Any suggestions?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Try uninstalling and then clear cache in kodi, then reboot and go back and install again.
Exodus is found in the Fusion repository in file manager, normally go Fusion, kodi repos, English and then scroll down to Exodus.
The latest version is 3.1.5 and seems to be working, so I've been told...good luck and hope this helps you.

Reactions: SmokingElectronics

ClaireH1981

Mar 28, 2017
Thanks for your help. I have uninstalled, cleared the cache, rebooted and reinstalled but still no joy. I've looked at the other thread and it appears I'm just gonna have to wait it out :rolleyes:

orgal

May 4, 2017
Have been having no streams on exodus, Tried suggested fixes delete cache, delete providers but still got no streams...Then today I installed a vpn and now exodus works perfect all streams...Hope this helps others with same problem...:)

Reactions: sean99

thereaper123

Feb 14, 2015
@Nigelar I wouldn't say latest version returns more search results at all for me, turn on my VPN no issues and seem to get more. Think more n more ISP blocks rolling out for sure across the board not just on live sports events and will only get worse, paid VPN is way to go to secure your future streams, I wonder has anyone actually received the warning letter yet that was circled around a while ago warning about streaming and continuing doing so would result in bla bla...?

Reactions: sean99

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Im hearing loads of problems with Exodus - I must be fortunate or just plain lucky. Im on Librelec and have updated to the new exodus and updated realdebrid using the Resolver method. Its running excellent for me. Streams are plentifull. Wonder if it has anything to do with Librelec!!!! I may be wrong.