soundxfury

May 21, 2020
Hi there,

My RG350M arrived today - couldn't be happier with it so far.

I'm pretty new to this and here's my issue:

I cannot seem to locate the bundled 64gb SD card on the device or through explorer. I want to install games on there. Some browsing has suggested I might need to format it to FAT32, however I believe it is already formatted to this (as suggested on the droidbox product page).

When I go to the media folder I have 'data,' and 'RG-350 gtsr,' (I wasn't sure if RG-350 gtsr was the external sd card but I cannot create folders in this folder anyway).

Thanks in advance!

soundxfury

May 21, 2020
Hi Dave, I'd read through that already - the issue is I cannot find the file path for the sdcard. There is no folder named 'sdcard' anywhere, on the emulator or when I'm browsing the folders on a desktop computer. If I follow the guide as it says, and 'click the 2 dots' until they are not visible, I get a screen where I can scroll up and down, as if I was scrolling between things, but there are no folders there at all. If I go into 'media' I have only 'data' and 'rg-350 gtsr.' In 'data' I have 'apps' 'local' 'lost and found' 'mp3' 'mp4' and 'ROMS.'

I cannot find sdcard. The only exception to this is 'sdcard' seems to already be set as the default path for the genesis (I have not used this emulator yet) despite me not being able to select it for any of the other emulators

soundxfury

May 21, 2020
Here's some images when exploring it in windows

Attachments

• rgm350.jpg
    rgm350.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 285
  • rgm3502.jpg
    rgm3502.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 289

soundxfury

May 21, 2020
If I browse on the rg350m using dingus I cannot locate 'sdcard' either. In the media section there is 'data' 'home' and 'rg-350 gtsr.' In the mnt section there is nothing.

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
If you have a PC with Micro SD Card reader, or a card slot on say a laptop, could you check the 64GB card on there. You should see APPS, MP3, ROMS etc folders?

soundxfury

May 21, 2020
Hi Dave, unfortunately I do not have a way to read the SD card on my laptop currently. I will probably purchase a micro-sd reader at some point but until then I'm afraid I can't.

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
Do you have another Micro SD Card that you could try in the slot? That should tell us at least if the slot or the card has the issue.

soundxfury

May 21, 2020
Hi again, I bought a micro-sd reader and plugged the microsd into my laptop. There are no folders in the microsd named apps mp3 roms. The SD is empty and seems to be in 'exfat' format? Would that be the problem? I read elsewhere that they need to be in FAT32.

Thanks!

If you have a PC with Micro SD Card reader, or a card slot on say a laptop, could you check the 64GB card on there. You should see APPS, MP3, ROMS etc folders?

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
It sounds like the SD card has not been written to yet. We did run out of stock of the cards and was awaiting new ones to arrive and in a rush there may have been some that we had not written the games to. We do have to write each card before sending so to ensure that orders are sent out on time it may not have been written to. Could you please email us at [email protected] with your order number and we can look into getting this resolved for you. Thanks.

soundxfury

May 21, 2020
Hi Dave,

Sorry for the late reply.

That's alright! In the meantime I formatted the card myself and everything is working just fine now, so won't need to contact support!

Thanks alot!

Nightking2020

Jun 11, 2020
i am a having a problem with xmame and the external sd card in that none of the games show they are there [ they show in red text] ive gone through all the different advise offered on here and other forums but to no avail. ive checked the card in my pc and all the roms are on there..so a bit at my wits end trying to sort it...great machinebte 350m is otherwise.

VikramDroix

Staff member
Jun 25, 2020
i am a having a problem with xmame and the external sd card in that none of the games show they are there [ they show in red text] ive gone through all the different advise offered on here and other forums but to no avail. ive checked the card in my pc and all the roms are on there..so a bit at my wits end trying to sort it...great machinebte 350m is otherwise.
Please follow steps on this guide HERE and see how it goes for you.

gareth.uk

Jul 28, 2020
Open the file explorer. Press B repeatedly to back up to the root level. Open /media. You'll see a few directories in there and one of them will be called whatever your SD card is called. Your card's contents are in there.