SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
ok I just did a factory reset because of endless problems and finally libreelec stopped loading always saying compiling addons

but now it's reset fine, Internet fine, repositories fine! but trying to install the addons nothing will install just constantly failure to install and the android side is even worse kodi 17.3 won't even start up dbmc won't install the addons it's trashed big time

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Sorry to Here, you might have to do another reset. Make sure you leave your box on after a factory reset for 15 mins so it can install all apps, kodi LibreElec properly.
If this don't work you might need to get in touch with the office to see if they can help you.

Best of luck

Reactions: SmokingElectronics

StringyMCFC

Apr 23, 2016
I had similar problems after factory reset (albeit on a v1 rather than v2) but it was all solved by clearing partition cache before doing another factory reset. I'd give that a whirl if the option is available on the v2.

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
Thanks for the info on the backup box I will try it out when I get to it

@David Savage I figured out how to do the stereo i forgot about having to loop the optical input from the stereo system to the TV. in the stereo post we were talking about optical or hdmi well my stupid stereo likes optical to the tv then hdmi or the hdmi won't work for some reason unless you loop the tv in but it's hdmi sound now

Reactions: David Savage

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
I don't have international calling

cleared the cache just new forms of the same problems and now the back up mxq box has a stupid offset problem on some of the streams!

The sream will be extreme right and down play another one and it's fine im about done with this crap but I owe the cable to much money to ever go back lmao