sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Add this url into file manager/ add source and call it zt, then go back in and install it from zip file then install an addon from the repo and let me know if it streams.
h**p://repozip.zerotolerance.gq (change ** for tt)

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, When you installed the Perksmedia wizard on MyGica I think you would have to install Sean's Krypton build not the 16.1

Last edited:
Reactions: sean99

lowza99

Aug 13, 2015
once i click into install from repository after installing zip, I get a message saying "cant connect to repository"

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Sounds like you are not typing the urls in correctly (has to be exact or you will get the cannot connect error) as that zt repo is live and online. I am at work and am able access it on my phone no problem.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Either that or your isp is blocking you, who is your provider?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Another thing to try (once websafe is shut off), is to type in the addresses (purely as a test, won't do anything to Kodi/CEMC etc) into the Browser/Chrome app on your device, and if a list of files appear, trying to download one of the ZIP files. (Browsers can give more helpful errors than Kodi).

lowza99

Aug 13, 2015
websafe has been disabled for years, ever since I got my t8-s so a few years ago, ill give that a go now chris

lowza99

Aug 13, 2015
tried the zerotolernace.gq address in my browser from launch screen and nothing happens, I get a connection timed out after a couple of minutes

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If you wanted to double check if it is the new modem (if it is from the ISP, you may well find they have enabled security/blocking features on it that can hopefully be turned off), turn on the WiFi hotspot on your smartphone. Get your DroidBOX to connect to this WiFi network instead. Try and visit the URLs in the browser app again. If you see a list of files, go back to your modem's WiFi network and try again straight away with the URLs. Don't forget to turn off your hotspot (to save battery and large phone bills)!