Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Hi all,
Admin - Please don't take this the wrong way as I think this forum is brilliant.
But in the light of all the recent and ongoing problems with Repo's and Addon's closing, changing and moving around - would a completely dedicated section to this subject be worthy so we can all go to it if Addon info is what we are looking for??
Regards
Dave

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
So you're hoping to have a different area for discussion of add-ons that are offline/moved/in a new repo location , rather than using https://droidboxforums.com/forums/kodi-dbmc-add-ons.17/ ?
(Just wanted to check I understood.)

I can add a sub-forum to the add-ons one, but from experience we'll get lots of threads that could live there being posted in General Discussion, the original Add-ons area and even Model specific areas. Let me know when you get a moment, it'll likely be Monday before I see the response.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Ahh I see what you mean - no worries. It was just a suggestion. I never realised the Kodi addon section as I normally just lo in and out of the general discussions forum and noticed more and more addon questions and answers. Thanks for clearing it up though.
Dave