Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
This post will contain some common Questions & Answers and other information. Click on images for a larger version

You can find additional guides such as formatting cards, reinstalling firmware, upgrading firmware, copying files and much more on our How To section.

RG350 How To at https://droidbox.co.uk/how-to/topic/rg350/
RG350M How To at https://droidbox.co.uk/how-to/topic/rg350m/

Does RG350 firmware work on RG350M models?

The RG350 firmware will not work on RG350M models has they have different hardware inside, especially the higher resolution display, which requires the correct drivers. Please only install the correct firmware for your device.

How to change the default volume

You can change this through the Settings -> Sounds app. But please be careful when doing so.

When the app has loaded, you will see some bars on the screen. Pressing Left and Right on the D-Pad will change between them, and the text underneath will be red colour. Highlight the "PCM" bar and change this to a lower setting with UP & DOWN, I think 32 is the lowest, so try a little higher if you want some sound.And then press SELECT to save it.

This will remember the Volume after it is switched off but it will reset to normal if you press the volume buttons.

How to Shutdown the RG350 and RG350M correctly?

Incorrectly shutting down the RG350 & RG350 can cause corruption to the SD card file system. We recommend shutting down by going to the Settings tab and then choosing the Power Off icon. The device will now shut down correctly.

RG350 Shutdown.jpg

The Neo Geo Pocket emulator (Rage) does not see any games on the 64GB card?

The emulator has been updated to only recognise .NGP filename extensions. Currently the files have the .BIN extension. You can fix this by renaming the files from .bin to .ngp.

If you are familiar with DOS command prompt you can use the command ren *.bin *.ngp in the ROMS/NGP folder.

If you are unfamiliar with the process. On your PC, you can download a batch file here and copy it into the ROMS/NGP/ folder on the 64GB card and double click to run it. It will automatically rename all the files.

Mohd HIzwan Jaludin

May 28, 2020
Hello,do u have original firmware??im wrong install opk updated..i think i install cfw updated...i can't use my console right now..if u dont mind, can u share the rg350 original firmware..tq

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
Hello,do u have original firmware??im wrong install opk updated..i think i install cfw updated...i can't use my console right now..if u dont mind, can u share the rg350 original firmware..tq
Could you email us at [email protected] with your order number or the full name and post code and we can check which device you have and provide the correct firmware. Thanks.

Pieman

Nov 25, 2020
I need to change the pcsx4all settings outside of the emulator to play several games. I know i need to turn the hle off but if i do that after starting the game it freezes. I'm using a 350m and all the support i see is for the 350.