Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
new user just got my box thursday, am using film on to watch uk tv , bbc etc , i have the remote that came with the box and i also purchased a i25 airmouse , i would like to know how to access the programme schedules on the different channels , I have no rt click option with my remotes , the airmouse is virtually useless but thats another issue , it won't " learn " from the other remote.
Am i using the best channel to watch UK tv ?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Right click doesn't really exist with Android devices. Most times, if you attach a controller that has a right mouse button, clicking it is the same as pressing the Go Back/Return key on your remote/phone/tablet.
Slightly off topic, but if you're used to right clicking, and using XBMC, pressing the Menu button or "C" key (if the controller has a QWERTY keyboard) instead of clicking on an add-on or video stream will bring up a menu, if one exists.
Are you using the FilmOn add-on in XBMC, or a FilmOn Android application, outside of XBMC?
Regarding watching UK TV, are you in Britain? If so, I'd check out the iPlayer app from the BBC and ITV's ITV Player from the Play Store (if they aren't already installed). https://droidbox.co.uk/blog/googles-play-store-signing-in-and-auto-updates/ will guide you through using it the first time (and enabling auto-updates) if you're not familiar with it already.