TV many

Dec 24, 2015
tvmany.com
I have a new app which runs perfectly on DroidBox. I already tested it on X7.

Using this app, you can search the internet for the channels that are being freely broadcast, save them so you can watch later and also share them with others who have the app installed.

It is called "TV many". You can download from GooglePlay by looking up the name or using the following link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voodia.tvmany

Please download and let me know the performance. Currently I have good collection of shared channels you can watch. They are grouped into English, Latino, Arabic, Turkish and Farsi.

Thanks.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
It says there are in app purchases. Can you expand on that?
What are the advantages over free to view channels we can get in kodi?

TV many

Dec 24, 2015
tvmany.com
It says there are in app purchases. Can you expand on that?
What are the advantages over free to view channels we can get in kodi?
In app purchases are only to get rid of occasional ads otherwise the full functionality is provided for free.
Here are some of the advantages over kodi:
- very lightweight and a lot easier to use
- it can find and play many live streams that kodi is incapable of. I can give you some examples if you want.
- channels found in kodi are mostly being broadcast illegally so they are very unstable and many of them don't work or they have poor quality.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
In app purchases are only to get rid of occasional ads otherwise the full functionality is provided for free.
Here are some of the advantages over kodi:
- very lightweight and a lot easier to use
- it can find and play many live streams that kodi is incapable of. I can give you some examples if you want.
- channels found in kodi are mostly being broadcast illegally so they are very unstable and many of them don't work or they have poor quality.
iFilm English is broken at the moment.

Anyway thumbs up for trying !

Regards