kieran200

May 5, 2016
Hi guys, completely new to all this had my mxpro for a while now and thought I should update the software on I and also the kodi it's running. However when I go to the settings on the Box and press update it says Check Failed! Check your OTA Server Argent
I have no idea what this means like I say just new to this any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

jonajuna

Jan 2, 2016
You would either need to contact the supplier of your box to get a firmware update....assuming there is any

Or take a chance on flashing a community rom (no guarantees that anything will work with your hardware)

You can install the newest release of kodi from Google play. Just uninstall the old one once you've verified the new one works.

bigbadleo

Jan 22, 2016
Hi guys, completely new to all this had my mxpro for a while now and thought I should update the software on I and also the kodi it's running. However when I go to the settings on the Box and press update it says Check Failed! Check your OTA Server Argent
I have no idea what this means like I say just new to this any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
I'm getting the same had the box from January only getting round to playing with it now. I have it hardware and nothing seems to work. I have also done a hard reset and nothing. Getting bit frustrated.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hi bigbadleo.
I think jonajuna's advice is still valid. You need to contact the supplier. As we are droidbox users here, we will be familiar with their models but not models like the mxpro.
That said we can try and help. When you say "nothing seems to work", can you qualify that? Do you get an android Home screen or a blank screen when the box boots up?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Which droidbox do you have mr Leo? The reason I ask is the original post referred to an mxpro which isn't a droidbox.
I'm sorry I also don't understand what you mean when you say "loading of the droid box" . Can you post a picture of what you see?