tibon007

Oct 30, 2017
Hi can anyone guid me to install ''fm4tester ''on kodi ...step by step will be appreciate it as my knowledge is not even ok.
please administration delete if this post not apropriate
many thanks
box is droidbox t8s plus

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Fm4tester is normally downloaded automatically with the add-ons that use it.
Failing that check in the noobsandnerds repository. Use this guide to install it. It will be in the same menu as the Bob unleashed addon referred to.

hxxp://bestforkodi.com/guide-install-bob-unleashed-kodi-addon-repo/. (Replace xx by tt)

Reactions: tibon007

tibon007

Oct 30, 2017
Fm4tester is normally downloaded automatically with the add-ons that use it.
Failing that check in the noobsandnerds repository. Use this guide to install it. It will be in the same menu as the Bob unleashed addon referred to.

hxxp://bestforkodi.com/guide-install-bob-unleashed-kodi-addon-repo/. (Replace xx by tt)
Hi thanks once again..I ve put the adress and i tryed to install from zip and nothing shows ..sorry
and the log viewer said ..T18446744072443577728 error

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Then you have likely made a typo in the source name. Go back to the file manager screen and check what you entered (select the source name and press the menu button on your remote to inspect and edit it), the URL is correct as I have just entered it in Google and located the source.
The error message you quote is meaningless I'm afraid.
If you can tell us why you need F4mtester we might be able to help further.

tibon007

Oct 30, 2017
i ve got the box droidbox geniun and did factory reset what i am trying is to set it up (google youtube step by step....) adding ...trying to watch ''FREE TV'' for education purpuse (if you see what mean) to be more open to the francophone world and arabic or any...and in MR Google they said i need f4mtester for it....
if you can help i will be ready to do factory reset and start from the beggining
thx for your reply

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Ok. This is the important bit.
If an addon needs f4mtester then it will automatically download it as part of the install process. You need do nothing.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I can't really add to what i've said.
1. If a kodi needs f4mtester to resolve url's then it will download it automatically.
So I fail to see why you think you need to download it independently.
2. However, should you need to download it independently, then it is available in the noobsandnerds repository using the link to the installation instructions i provided above.

Nothing much more to add really.

Which kodi addon are you trying to instsll which claims to need f4mtester as a resolver?

tibon007

Oct 30, 2017
I can't really add to what i've said.
1. If a kodi needs f4mtester to resolve url's then it will download it automatically.
So I fail to see why you think you need to download it independently.
2. However, should you need to download it independently, then it is available in the noobsandnerds repository using the link to the installation instructions i provided above.

Nothing much more to add really.

Which kodi addon are you trying to instsll which claims to need f4mtester as a resolver?
hxxp(c)fsfs)srp.nu
this one needs f4mtester to watch ''Free tv''
as i said i want to be open to the world to watch tv for education perp...german tv specially sport or frensh sport ....italian and spanish sport...
i found the above link in you tube
Thx again