homelyn

Jun 19, 2016
Hi guys

just loaded up the Freesat app, no probs, however I can duo nothing with it without a pairing code, which presumably comes with a Freesat box?

Has anyone a workaround for this as I am using my Droidbox to watch TV and would like to have Freesat available.

Thanks for looking

Cheers

eric

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
what i do is let the paring code stay on the screen for say 20/30sec i just click cancel and the stream just opens, i never have to pair. works for me in specto and exodus dunno about freesat app.

this dont work, i found out the other day it just skips to the next link, so you DO need to pair.

Last edited:

homelyn

Jun 19, 2016
sblabs - thanks for the reply, I am after the freesat app as downloaded from google store on android machine rather than the one on Kodi.

I assume exodus is from a Kodi addon.

Thanks for looking though

Eric

homelyn

Jun 19, 2016
Nigelr - hopes, am trying to use my new Droid box top access it, so I'm guessing its not possible as the box does not connect to a dish

Thanks anyway

Eric

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You do not need to connect your box to a dish. But you need to have a freesat box (and by default that connected to a satellite dish).
There are plenty of alternative tv apps out there: filmon tv, uktvnow, mobdro. Plus the world of kodi.

Reactions: sblabs