droidboy

Aug 9, 2014
I've tried to be specific with my subject heading. My IMX6 droidbox is frozen, I've tried resetting with a toothpick to no luck. I am powered up, just stuck on this screen, anyone else see the same problem ?

Attachments

• IMG_00000324.jpg
    IMG_00000324.jpg
    955.7 KB · Views: 183

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Thanks for the helpful title.
I'd try the recovery procedure listed here - Recovery Procedure. If that doesn't work send us an e-mail ( [email protected] ) with your original order ID and Amazon/eBay account name, and we'll repair or replace it for you. If you include a link to this thread - http://droidboxforums.com/posts/370 then you'll not be asked to repeat the procedures I mentioned above.

dulon78

Aug 9, 2014
:( not happy my droid box bought in April started to not want to load intermittently and then would not load at all, Have tried your recovery method btwice but it just ends up on a screen with www.droidbox.co.uk which stays on for 2 hours and nothing appears to be happening. What do I do next ???????

dulon78

Aug 9, 2014
spec of box XstreamTec GOTHAM MX2 TV box, Android TV Box Media Player - XBMC 13.1 Dual Core Smart TV HTPC Media Player running Android 4.2.2 and fully loaded with XBMC

dulon78

Aug 9, 2014
I have done as above and the box is working again, but with a different interface at the start. Thanks

Reactions: ChrisM