Gregz2204

Jan 14, 2017
Hi, I just want to update my box but can't see to find any decent info on how to do it.

Ota app sates server error so wiped box via recovery and it's the same..

Kernel is 3.10.33
Android 4.4.2

Just some links to a ota signed zip or anything to update it so I can mainly use Amazon prime video, even a beta version will do

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I am not aware of any recent updates for the t8s box, which I assume is yours as you are in that section of the forum.
Also I don't think Amazon prime works on any android box let alone Droidboxes.
The majority of content is available on other sources anyway, particularly through Kodi.
Kodi Jarvis 16.1 and dbmc 16.3 work fine on android 4.4.2 (don't go for later versions of Kodi or dbmc though as they need android 5).

Gregz2204

Jan 14, 2017
I am not aware of any recent updates for the t8s box, which I assume is yours as you are in that section of the forum.
Also I don't think Amazon prime works on any android box let alone Droidboxes.
The majority of content is available on other sources anyway, particularly through Kodi.
Kodi Jarvis 16.1 and dbmc 16.3 work fine on android 4.4.2 (don't go for later versions of Kodi or dbmc though as they need android 5).

Cheers for the info, I have kodi all setup just sometimes prefer the content straight from the horses mouth so to speak.