purplepeopleeater73

Nov 17, 2014
;)
I have had my fab little imx6 for a little over 18mths - loved it so much fellas I came straight back n got an extra one. After putting it off ignoring requests to update to kodi I am beginning to wonder what am missing out on. Genesis is my thing and god help me if that ever goes lol. Especially as now I have increasing dependencies not met etc and even lost you tube:mad::(
So I am now playing catch up. I have followed instructions and so far cleared data and reset xbmc. On going to wizard put what I thought was my username and password (are they same as for here?) And telling me I am wrong. Oops. Worrying now doing more harm than good.
I bought an upgrade last Nov a quad core box but not set her up yet.. maybe I should.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi, the wizard changed in March of this year and you need a password and username to open it. If you got the other box from Droidbox that should have a login details with it, and you can use them for your imx6 too.
On your imx6 box in program's there's a program called add-on installer and that has most add-ons that work even update the ones that have dependancies not met on them.
If you cannot find your user and password, check emails or your invoice for a 6 digit number and you can generate your own. Have a look here see if it helps
https://droidbox.co.uk/blog/how-to-retrieve-your-wizard-username-and-password/
Good luck

purplepeopleeater73

Nov 17, 2014
Hi thanks for speedy response hun.
I think I mucked up somewhere as now saying script error and hubmaintenance failed. Worse still Genesis has disappeared from my add ons..
Going to the DROID box wizard says error logging in now so that must be my wrong password. Have got all my boxes from xbmc gadget hub guys on ebay as said been a while now. Was Eugene that helped me way back on set up. I think the quad one is an M8 not set up as intended as a gift til I realised I may need to upgrade. If username n password not same as I need for here then I have no clue where I put them

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Have a look for the invoice that came with the last box you recieved. If you can't find it try sending an email using the link at the bottom if the page, its the contact us on the blue line. The guys will need some details like where you got your box and when, maybe your order details on eBay. Or in the morning use the live chat on our main site the link is on the front of this forum and then the green box in the bottom corner with message in the middle on our site.
If you have time check out the link I put in the above thread it might help.
Hope you get sorted and good luck.

Dave

purplepeopleeater73

Nov 17, 2014
Will do.
Add on installer not in programmes now. I should be able to track it back in my ebay archive hopefully. May as well see if I can bugger up the new one too as I am now seemingly locked out lol... and this was indeed the very reason I been avoiding this task

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
If you hav'nt got a password or username then you won't be able to access the wizard on that one. I would luck at the live chat in the morning as the tech guys/girls can go though this for you. But no harm sending an email, its a pain but it will be worth it.
Hope this helps and hope you get sorted.

Dave

purplepeopleeater73

Nov 17, 2014
Morning
Finally found my ebay order but it was so long ago 28 Nov 2013 that it won't open sales invoice :(
How do I do live chat?
Also found second invoice for 18 Nov 2013 for my second box. xbmcgadgetshub via eBay

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Live chat is on our main site, the link is on the front of this forum. Then when you get there its the greenish box in the bottom right corner with message in it.
You mentioned you got another box last year tell them about this one to. I think you can only get password and username on boxes under 12 months old....but I'm not sure on this.
Give it ago and best of luck.

Reactions: purplepeopleeater73