Brighteyes

Nov 6, 2016
Hi I'm after a new game controller for my Imx
Will a pc one work or do I need a specific one.
Anybody recommend one please
Thanksa

Paul Harnett

Feb 15, 2016
Stoke-on-Trent
Hi, I have just bought a raspberry pi and I noticed it has an old game console emulator available to download called "LAKKA" I already own a droidbox gamepad which I bought with my droidbox T8! I am quite new to computers in general but I'm eager to learn new things so I wondered if anyone had any ideas on how to connect my gamepad to Lakka so I can play old games like "The Legend of Zelda" on N64! Thanks Paul

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi, I have just bought a raspberry pi and I noticed it has an old game console emulator available to download called "LAKKA" I already own a droidbox gamepad which I bought with my droidbox T8! I am quite new to computers in general but I'm eager to learn new things so I wondered if anyone had any ideas on how to connect my gamepad to Lakka so I can play old games like "The Legend of Zelda" on N64! Thanks Paul
Hi

Please take a note that bluetooth connection is required for pairing gamepad with your PC.
The rest on the procedure is for FAQ on OS that you are using on your Pi and LAKKA emulator itself.

Regards