sonnesun

Aug 2, 2016
Although I've fixed the problem with my B52 air remote control. I'm still having the exact same issue with this.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DroidBOX-Play-Gamepad-Bluetooth-Rechargeable/

Plugging it in, and even with the USB dongle in, it doesn't work on my Droidbox T8-S Plus, my PC or my samsung galaxy tablet regardless of the lights working on the controller. Nothing shows up on any of my bluetooth compatible devices for it to connect to. Other things connect to them such as my PC is bluetooth connected to both my droidbox and samsugn tablet ok enough.

What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
You connect the DroidBOX to the gamepad via Bluetooth. Please watch the video at
for the process to pair them, starts around 2 minutes into the video.

sonnesun

Aug 2, 2016
ahhh thank you very much, it worked a treat. funny, i am sure i tried this method many times yesterday but for some reason i couldn't get it working.

anyway, you can tell i'm a newbie at all this. apologies for posting this in the wrong forum too. i was incredibly flustered with everything, now it's all becoming a lot more easier to figure out.

anyway, i didn't realise that i could use my regular wired PC logitech gamepad on the droidbox too (would have saved money otherwise lol), but then at least i have two now for double co-op games.

thanks very much for your help. i am loving this droidbox. so much easier than using the hdmi from my pc to tv to watch kodi, play games etc. top notch.

Reactions: ChrisM