1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gamepad pro lagging

Discussion in 'Play Gamepad' started by Edward Eckenrode, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Edward Eckenrode

Edward Eckenrode New Member

Hello , I am expirencing a slight lag to anything I use my gamepad pro on. Whether its emulators or android games. I also tried mapping my airmote for the nes emulator and it has the same split second lag. As you know any lag amd a game becomes unplayable. Please any ideas on how to fix this is much appreciated. Thank you

2. 8bitDev

8bitDev Active Member Staff Member

Hi

Can you please make sure that gamepad is charged properly?
    Please do disconnect the device through the box and connect it again and see if it performs the same.
    What you can also do is test distance short/long and see if it performs the same.

As an end solution you can test on other PC/box and see if performance differ.

Regards

Edward Eckenrode likes this.
  3. Edward Eckenrode

I have done everything you have stated except for trying out on my pc. Also just so you know, My moga pro controller has same lag but none while using on phone. So it seems that problem may originate with the droidbox itself. I will try on pc soon here. Thank you for trying to help me out here. Goping to get this problem solved

4. Edward Eckenrode

Ok so i have tested it on a tablet and my s7 phone and i have no lag at all. I have reconnected gamepad to droidbox about 10 times to see if eventually it would work . Still lagging. Any more ideas?

Sent from my SM-G935P using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

5. 8bitDev

8bitDev Active Member Staff Member

Hi
    Can you please see if gamepad is not connected to any other device before connecting to the box?
    What i can recommend as final resorts are OTA updater app,to check if your box is up to date and factory reset afterwards.

Also make sure that if you are testing with another devices to use the same versions of apps/games that you use.

If none of this helps,please do contact us directly on support@droidbox.co.uk and link us the thread.You can also provide your order ID in the email.

Regards

6. Edward Eckenrode

I will be sure to try these steps this weekend. If it all fails I will definitely contact you guys over at the website. Thanks for the advice

7. Edward Eckenrode

Ok back to the laggy gamepads. This time I have tried both my gamepads (droidbox gamepad pro, and moga pro) on my brand new T8-S plus V2 bix and still have the split second lag makinh games basically unplayable. Thr game pads are not synced to any other devices and I have tested both playing games on my Galaxy S7 edge and no lag at all on them, only on droidbox's V1 and V2. Both boxes have been reset and updated. Any more ideas would be appreciated.

8. ChrisM

ChrisM Administrator Staff Member

Can you send us an e-mail with the exact games tested with and the order ID please. If possible include some free games, we can then test them with the same model and games to check what is happening here.

9. Edward Eckenrode

Will do soon as I'm off for weekend.