ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Open the Play Store app and sign in if needed. https://droidbox.co.uk/blog/faq-2/googles-play-store-signing-in-and-auto-updates/

Either browse around the current popular games, or search for titles you know already, or keywords for a general search.
Click on the entries that interest you and click the Install button.
A little while later, this game will be in your list of apps (the My Apps or circle with six dots icon on your launcher's homescreen).

You might want to consider plugging in a USB gamepad or trying bluetooth controllers. Wherever possible, try to test the hardware on your DroidBOX before purchasing it, as you may sometimes find some USB controllers require more work to get fully functional than others. I never got around to testing my steering wheel on a DroidBOX before giving it away, so don't know if they'll work.

If you're into serious online gaming, you may want to consider swapping to a network cable to connect your T8 to your home's network, as the latency should be a little lower.

Go through your TV's advanced picture settings type menu, and Google each term referred to there. Check with your own eyes to see which should be turned off all together (often a lot!) and which can be tweaked to give the best picture for gaming from your DroidBOX.

If I've misunderstood your query, let me know.