Vegasmike77

Jul 21, 2015
Is anyone having this same problem: I have kodi on my Samsung note 3 with T-Mobile and for some reason when I download movies and shows, it pulse from my Wi-Fi hotspot internet and not my mobile internet which I have unlimited speeds. When I download with ice it uses my mobile internet but for some reason genesis puss from my allotted wifi hotspot, which in limited to 5gigs, and I never run wifi or hotspot, they are turned off.thanks

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Is anyone having this same problem: I have kodi on my Samsung note 3 with T-Mobile and for some reason when I download movies and shows, it pulse from my Wi-Fi hotspot internet and not my mobile internet which I have unlimited speeds. When I download with ice it uses my mobile internet but for some reason genesis puss from my allotted wifi hotspot, which in limited to 5gigs, and I never run wifi or hotspot, they are turned off.thanks
Are you using Kodi(XBMC) or openELEC?
When you are connected to the internet download options cant be changed just because you are using another add on.
It may be some pop up message , thats all!!!

Vegasmike77

Jul 21, 2015
I'm using kodi. And it's weird because I can download from ice all day and it takes from my mobile internet which is unlimited, but when I download on genesis, it pulls from my Wi-Fi hotspot which in limited to 5gigs, very strange!

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
I'm using kodi. And it's weird because I can download from ice all day and it takes from my mobile internet which is unlimited, but when I download on genesis, it pulls from my Wi-Fi hotspot which in limited to 5gigs, very strange!
Hm..i would like to see this myself,this is weird problem,but again if add on is set up on that way,we cant influence on that.
Its maybe like google play requesting wifi download for larger games/apps,but you can usually bypass that.If thats not possible on genesis,i hope that they will fix it by some time!!!

Vegasmike77

Jul 21, 2015
So do you think if I download the app from kodi site instead of the google play store, that it might work differently? I still don't get why I can download on ice with no problem and it uses my mobile internet

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
So do you think if I download the app from kodi site instead of the google play store, that it might work differently? I still don't get why I can download on ice with no problem and it uses my mobile internet
Well,different version works differently ,but at this point i dont think they changed anything!!!