David Aranaz

Sep 13, 2015
I have a Droidbox T8/S which I have done a factory reset after getting stuck in Openelec. I am now getting a screen asking for an 8 digit authorisation code. This often appears when opening Droidshare App. I can get round the screen by pressing return key on remote. However this then stops Droidshare App working on my Ipad and Android Phone . Any way of removing this screen or telling me what code to enter. Help Please

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
contact droidbox and they will sort it via quick support, it takes about 5 min

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
I have a Droidbox T8/S which I have done a factory reset after getting stuck in Openelec. I am now getting a screen asking for an 8 digit authorisation code. This often appears when opening Droidshare App. I can get round the screen by pressing return key on remote. However this then stops Droidshare App working on my Ipad and Android Phone . Any way of removing this screen or telling me what code to enter. Help Please
Hi

We are solving this problem live remotely

Our working time for both our live phone and live chat support is from 10AM to 5PM(live phone support)6PM(live chat support) BST from monday to friday.
At the upper corner you can see our phone number,at the bottom right corner you can see our chat option for our live support.
In order to see and use these,visit the link below!
https://droidbox.co.uk/

Lenhamcyclist

Oct 3, 2015
I was about to post a reply as well, as I had to reset and came up with the same issue. Its a pain but is there a way of getting rid of it yet?