Elisa

Jan 24, 2018
Good morning,

I have recently purchased a T95Zplus tv box with Android. Every time I load up Google Play Store it asks me to agree to terms & conditions & proceeds to the 'get started' page - this is becoming quite irritating as I have logged into my Google account successfully. It's as though I'm using it for the first time each time I open to Google Store App.

Can anyone recommend anything to stop this happening?

Many thanks in advance.

Elisa

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Good morning,

I have recently purchased a T95Zplus tv box with Android. Every time I load up Google Play Store it asks me to agree to terms & conditions & proceeds to the 'get started' page - this is becoming quite irritating as I have logged into my Google account successfully. It's as though I'm using it for the first time each time I open to Google Store App.

Can anyone recommend anything to stop this happening?

Many thanks in advance.

Elisa
Hi

This should stop once you agree to terms and conditions instead of skipping the step as a short term solution .
You can clear data which will reset app to its defaults and log in again if you think that this is bug that occur.

You can clear data by going into settings(cog icon)>more settings>apps>google play store>storage>clear data

Regards

Elisa

Jan 24, 2018
Hi,

Many thanks for your reply. I have been ticking the box every time and have had no luck, it continues to pop up as though I'm a new user each time.

I will try and clear the data & sign in again to see if the issue stops.

Thanks again,

Elisa