Carlos666

Jul 30, 2015
Hi when i click on the google playstore on my droidbox t8 it tells me my password is incorrect to go with my email address but i know its not cos its the only one i use with my i phone and google mail account but chamged it and gone back to the google playstore afyer password has changed and it does and says the same thing so im very confused? Any help very much appreciated

Reactions: BarleyH
B

BarleyH

Hey Carlos, you need to clear the cache and then it'd work.

Carlos666

Jul 30, 2015
Thank you bothin away atm but when i get back i will try this and thank you both so much for your help.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Another thing worth doing is typing in the password somewhere (on the DroidBOX, perhaps in the Browser app) you can see all the letters (a dummy run if you like). Watch out for " and @ being possibly swapped over (if either are in your password), expecting to have typed in 123456789 or 0 and getting !"£$%^&*( or ), obviously cAPitaL letters are worth double checking.

Reactions: David Savage

Carlos666

Jul 30, 2015
Nope nothing works arghhh and is it worth with the films to connect my droidbox to the network to pair device rather than atm i have it on ethernet so cannot pair device and watch certain films of good quality?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hi car
OS, you don't need Ethernet connection to pair movies. As long as the Droidbox and pairing device (phone, PC or tablet) are on the same network e.g. Either by wifi or Ethernet, that is good enough. Just paired a film in our spare room with a wifi connected Droidbox and phone.

B

BarleyH

Hey I had this password incorrect issue but it was related to my cache, so I cleared it and I ran it after and it worked. You are saying that it didn't work?

B

BarleyH

Well, if its not solving by clearing cache then I am afraid I can not help you any further. This issue is more technical in nature and may be some senior guy can help you.

Sorry brother.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
@Carlos666 Can you try changing your password (on a PC). TEMPORARILY use something simple Thursday16 or April94 for example. If this new password is accepted by the Play Store on your DroidBOX, change the password again, to something properly complex/secure and see if this is then accepted when the Play Store asks for the newer password to be entered. If you're still struggling, pop over to our main website Monday - Friday 10am-5.30pm if you can be with the device, we'll remote in and check what is going on.

Reactions: BarleyH
B

BarleyH

This is what is expected from Admins. Good job for a very swift response. Kudos to DroidBox team!

Carlos666

Jul 30, 2015
Yes i agree admin is very good this while community is excellent fair helpful and know their stuff and Chris M i will try that as soon as i am home thank you very much for your help and advice.