Shahen

Jul 10, 2017
Hi, Droidbox
Any solution on how to fix green screen on screen recording, and any chance to add screen recording app on droid market store, or to added standard on your boxes, and my last question is when you going to use Amlogic S912 on your boxes, thank you and keep up the great job that you are doing with updating LibreELEC , I use your iMXQpro V2 box more than Nvidia Shield, and I can't wait when you going to release you next box with S912 and 3G of ram.
thanks

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Green screen when recording - turn off hardware acceleration (if possible) in the application actually playing the video/media.
It was a while ago now, but
covers one app for recording.
S912 - if/when we find a good piece of hardware then I expect a model would be released.

Freddyhep

Nov 1, 2017
Droidbox T8-S plus V2

Hello Folks
I tried the App in the above video only to get a green/black screen on replay ,Can anybody help??

Freddyhep

Nov 1, 2017
Hello Chris
Thank you for your prompt reply
I think the Video is played back in MX Player so I went to MX's settings and unchecked the HW and HW+ and checked on all the SW settings ,Still No Joy on the 2 recorders i'm using (AZ screen recorder and ADV screen recorder) I also have tried the simulate secondary display in developer options (as seen on YouTube) and it works, but i cant get rid of the small display screen on what ever has been recorded
Freddy
PS I love This Machine !

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hello Chris
Thank you for your prompt reply
I think the Video is played back in MX Player so I went to MX's settings and unchecked the HW and HW+ and checked on all the SW settings ,Still No Joy on the 2 recorders i'm using (AZ screen recorder and ADV screen recorder) I also have tried the simulate secondary display in developer options (as seen on YouTube) and it works, but i cant get rid of the small display screen on what ever has been recorded
Freddy
PS I love This Machine !
Hi

You might want to contact the developer of the app and provide feedback regarding your user experience so the developers could make changes in the future releases.

Regards